“Anxiety is a feeling of fear, worry, and uneasiness, usually generalized and unfocused as an overreaction to a situation that is only subjectively seen as menacing.” – Wikipedia (more..)
If you can stop worrying you are on the road to overcome anxiety: Here are 6 tips by HelpGuide.Org
In the article 6 tips to help with anxiety are given:
Create a worry period
Ask yourself if the problem is solvable
Challenge anxious thoughts
Be aware of how others affect you
You feel immobile… you can’t act… you’re tied down…
- Apply your ability to understand your problem, to decide to become the person that you were born to be, to live a life of abundance instead of cowering in a corner or to fail in reaching any of your dreams. Enlist the help of experts to hold your hand and help you overcome anxiety and step into a new life. You must invest in yourself to change. The “Amazing Self” program is a program elisting not one but an array of experts on all aspects to assist you on this journey to live your best life, to understand anxiety and how to overcome it. With Amazing Self you’ll experience progress, beauty and realization of all your goals in your business, your relationships, your finances, your health, your spiritual life, and wherever else you want them.
- Today is the day you’ll put away your doubts, your fears and your questions.
- Today is the day you will begin a new adventure in discovery and understanding.
- Today is the day you will mark on your calendar as that pivotal moment in time when you had the courage, strength and self belief to change your life for the best… forever Go to Amazing Self website
- To reach your ultimate goal of life where you experience total peace of mind you have to trust in somebody totally. This total trust would enable you to relax and enjoy life without any thoughts of possible road blocks that are unsurmountable.
In an article about anxiety CBN.Com (Christian Broadcasting Network) teaches:“Anxiety, worry and tension occur when we face a situation and choose to rely upon our own strength rather than upon God and His Word. Maybe we have forgotten that God can handle any problem. Or perhaps we let our carnal nature persuade us that we can do a better job handling the situation ourselves.”…